Passion is in the air as residents of Indigo put together last-minute romantic Valentine’s Day plans. From soft red roses to smooth luxury chocolates, February 14th is a day to pull out all the stops.
If you’ve fallen behind on V-Day reservations, look no further than the residents-only events calendar for a starry-eyed idea to put your darling in the mood for love.
It’s just a taste of the good stuff happening every month of the year here at Indigo. For more information on becoming a resident at Neal’s amenity-rich lifestyle community at Lakewood Ranch, visit the Indigo website and schedule a tour.
Happy Hour at Seasons 52
Indigo residents can book a table at the Sweethearts Celebration for an afternoon of drinks and special Valentine’s Day dishes. Seasons 52 at the UTC Mall will feature a pair of happy hour festivities from 3 to 5pm or 5 to 7pm.
Only 16 spaces are available for each time slot so be sure to RSVP right away if you haven’t already.
For dinner, visit OpenTable to explore the many dining options at Lakewood Ranch.
Valentine’s Day Fun Facts
- The heart wasn’t always a symbol of love. The figure we now draw to represent love originally described the anatomical heart. French & Italian artists began using the symbol in the 14th Century to promote romantic love.
- Almost 200 million Valentine’s Day cards are exchanged annually.
- Men account for 73% of all Valentine’s Day flower sales.
- The red rose was the favorite flower of Venus, the Roman Goddess of Love.
- Richard Cadbury presented the 1st box of Valentine’s Day chocolates in 1868.
More February Fun
Keep the good times rolling all month long at Indigo with a trio of exciting events designed to tempt your taste buds.
- Stew up your best pot of chili and enter Indigo’s 2nd Annual Chili Cook Off on February 18th from 1pm to 3pm. We’ll have local firefighters on hand as judges and all the fixings for a spicy good time. Wash down those peppers with complementary iced tea. Please RSVP if you’d like to participate as a contestant or attendee.
- Lace up your dancin’ shoes and make plans to be at Club Indigo for a special LIVE concert with award-winning music from Patchouli & Terra Guitarra on Friday, February 23rd. Food & drink will be served potluck style so bring your favorites to share! Doors open at 5:30pm for food and social. Concert kicks off at 6:30pm. RSVP by February 16th.
- One of our most popular recurring events. Join Pizza Bingo on Friday, February 26th at 6:30pm for pizza, soft drinks and plenty of Bingo! Players must RSVP.
Discover the difference of owning a new build home at a true “lifestyle” community. The on-site Activities Director at Indigo will have your social calendar bursting at the seams!